Saturday, January 31, 2015

SCA Articles and Projects

One of the reasons I started this blog was to be able to share some of the articles I have written.  These articles cover a variety of topics that I have researched since becoming involved with the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA).  I also wanted a place to post my projects based on some of this research.  Some of these articles have been published in my Kingdom's newsletter, the Æstel.  Others have been used as documentation for the various Arts and Sciences (A&S) projects I have entered in competitions, the primary one being the annual Ice Dragon Pentathlon.   Many of these projects focus on the equestrian arts and sciences as that is my primary focus of research, but there are also projects and articles on painting, clothing, illumination, leatherwork, etc.  It is my hope that this information will help someone else in their own scholarly pursuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment